RS2 Fog on ebay £20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 Fog on ebay £20

Cant remember where the link was but some on was talking about RS2 fogs and air holes cos the fogs are expensive to replace! Well theres a left on (i think) on ebay for £20 at the mo! No connection to seller!
    Money is everything! Second to Power of course!!! But money breeds power??

It's in my foglight air vents post. Martyn posted a link. Might still go for it.
    1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
    Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

i found the trouble is with the foglights is that they always start cheap and end up going for ridiculus money, like £50 - £60 and then by the time you stick postage on and wait a week for delivery i think i may as well go and buy one now, but then never do.... Has anyone bought any stuff from the German ebay and do the transactions go through smoothly?

Comment

Good point Dean! Sometimes I've seen things sell for double what we sell them for brand new! I've had quite a few things from German E-bay, they do seem to be ok in general. The Germans always want wire transfer which is a pain :-( but some good results can be had, so it's worth it. The RS2 fogs are £78.71+ from us, maybe they are less from Porsche??

Martyn
        Martyn
        -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

£89 + vat from Porsche , and more from Audi!! I ve been succesful twice on German e-bay , the first was a rear reflector panel from the tailgate, it was ridiculous money from Audi , about £300, i got it for 110 euros but then the seller never contacted me with any other details so never got my hands on it . i recently got a superb deal on two Michelin pilot sport tyres, £170 + £10 delivery but i could not wire the money to whoever. I kept mailing asking for the rest of the details but still not recieved them.... so now i've left it

Comment

Working...
          X